Perlite 30 Lit (10 kg Approx)
HYDROLITE8525 is PERLITE Each pack contain 30 Litre (10 kg Approx)
PERLITE POTTING MEDIUM GARDENING HYDROPONICS HORTICULTURAL GRADE
USE IT WITH PEAT MOSS OR COCO PEAT FOR SOILLESS POTTING MEDIUM
Hydrolite8525 for Green Roofs/Roof Gardens, Tissue Culture, Hydroponics, Container growing, Floriculture (especially roses), Home and Interior Gardens, Nursery stocks, Interiorscapes, Ornamental plants, Horticulture Vegetables Shrubs, Fruit trees Xerophytes, Seed germination Root, cuttings, Potting mixes, Landscaping Turf, Lawns Golf courses etc.
- Ensures 100 % germination of seeds and root cuttings with very little watering.
- Makes moisture, oxygen and nutrients readily available to plants; exfoliated Perlite particles create tiny air tunnels which allow moisture, oxygen and nutrients to flow freely to roots, as and when required by the plants. It also serves as an insulator to reduce extreme soil temperature fluctuations.
- Improves structure and texture of clayey and silt soils; prevents soil compaction and surface crusting; retains water, air and nutrients for superior plant growth; increases quality of produce, productivity and therefore profit.
- Exfoliated Perlite absorbs 2-3 times its weight in water, as a result it reduces the cost of watering and energy spent for watering. Considering also the world efforts in conserving water makes the use of exfoliated Perlite in horticulture an ideal solution. It also imparts greater ability to withstand drought when water is limited.
- An ideal soil conditioner; exfoliated Perlite does not disintegrate through time nor it changes characteristics. Soil once conditioned with Perlite is conditioned forever.
Perlite is an amorphous volcanic glass with pearly lustre; it exfoliates to 7-16 times its original volume and become porous when heated to 850-900oC. Exfoliated Perlite is an excellent ingredient for horticultural applications such as a soil amendment or alone as a medium for hydroponics or for starting cuttings. The color of exfoliated Perlite ranges from snowy white to greyish white. The exfoliated Perlite is light weight, clean, odorless, sterile, neutral pH (6.5-8.0), inert, non-toxic and environmentally safe. It is free from organic impurities, diseases, weeds, and insects, and resistant to surface moss and algae. The exfoliated Perlite is ideal for green roofs/terrace gardening, tissue culture, hydroponics, container growing, floriculture, home and interior gardens, nursery stocks, interiorscapes, ornamental plants, horticulture, vegetables, shrubs, fruit trees, cactus, xerophytes, bonsai, seed starting, root cuttings, storing flower bulbs and tubers, potting mixes, soil-less growing mixes, landscaping, turfing industry, lawns, golf courses, etc. Note: Exfoliated perlite granules break into smaller particles due to self abrasion and with more and more handling and transporting. The smaller particles, single grains and so called perlite dust are equally effective. The smaller particles and so called perlite dust (in fact these are smaller granules as perlite never break into dust size particles) are more effective as sum total of surface area of smaller particles is quite large and larger number of water molecules adhere to the surface which become available to the plants through roots during the dry period.